Resources: Coming Soon! Employer Connection Updates
Delta Dental of Wisconsin is updating the secure portal employers use to manage their company’s dental benefits. Everything employers do on the current Employer Connection – update employee information, retrieve invoices, manage enrollment – can be done on the new site. Now it will just be easier to accomplish these tasks!
The navigation has been greatly simplified, and most tasks require fewer clicks and keystrokes. Updates will include:
- The ability to enroll employees in dental and vision plans at the same time
- Easier entry of dependent information
- Printable PDFs or downloadable Excel spreadsheets for billing and invoice documents
- Streamlined procedure code search and option to search by code, category, and/or keywords
- Printable individual ID cards (for groups that currently receive ID cards)
- A customized folder called “My Account” will be their home for enrollment maintenance logs, eligibility lists, group contracts and handbooks, and account administration — where groups can manage users and passwords
All registered and active users of the Employer Connection will receive an email to notify them of the upcoming changes. A message will also be posted to the Employer Connection homepage in advance of the release and updated when the new site is live.
Interested in receiving our monthly Agent Alert newsletter? Subscribe now!