Selling: 2017 Small Business Sales Contest
We are continuing our Simplicity of Choice Small Business Sales Contest for 2017. The format is the same as previous contests – the more you sell, the better your chances of winning. The contest will run from January 1, 2017 to December 21, 2017.
- New sales for small business dental (2-49) qualify for the contest
- Each small business dental sale counts toward an entry
- We'll select one winner each month throughout 2017
- Sales qualify for the contest based on when the applications are submitted, not their effective date
Each monthly winner is eligible to select one or more gift certificates for a total value of $350 from selections including Kohler, Sundara Inn & Spa, Amazon, Kohl's, Lowes, Dunham's, Menards, iTunes, or Kwik Trip. Please note, prize availability is subject to change.
Congratulations to our final winners of the 2016 Simplicity of Choice Small Business Sales Contest:
- January: Jason Marty – Insurance & Investment Professionals
- February: Chris Lokken – Johnson Insurance
- March: Jon Krawczyk – Marsh & McLennan Agency
- April: Bill Brazzoni – Vizance
- May: Pam Utpadel – Universal Insurance Advisors
- June: Joe Bradley – Wisconsin Insurance Brokerage LLC
- July: Jackie Smith – Schwarz Insurance
- August: Bill Dee – La Crosse Insurance Agency
- September: Greg Lamprich – Brown & Brown
- October: Tonya Bahr – Hierl Insurance
- November: Jane Shevey – R & R Insurance
- December: Kate Suttner – Kate Suttner Insurance
Product: Posterior Composites
Interested in receiving our monthly Agent Alert newsletter? Subscribe now!