Update: The Simplicity of Choice: 2014 Small Group Sales Contest
We know you have a choice of carriers each time you place new business. This year, we want to thank you for placing your small-group business with us by recognizing one agent each month with a one-of-a-kind, unique Wisconsin experience. Delta Dental of Wisconsin’s new 2014 small-group sales contest is designed for you to experience the simplicity of choice. "This is a fun way for us to simply say thank you for choosing to work with us," said Rick Zupan, Manager of Small Group and Individual Sales.
The format is the same as previous contests – the more you sell, the better your chances are of winning your choice of the following: a relaxing day at the Sundara Spa; a Kohler golf trip; a weekend in Door County; a Milwaukee Brewers or Wisconsin Badgers fan experience; or a Wisconsin shopping spree!
Our 2014 small-group sales contest is simple:
The contest runs from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014.
- Only small-group dental (2-49) new-business sales qualify for the contest.
- Each small-group sale counts towards an entry for a chance to win a unique Wisconsin experience.
- We’ll select one winner each month throughout 2014.
- Sales qualify for the contest based on when group applications are submitted, not their effective date.
Each monthly winner is eligible to select a prize valued at $350. Please note, prize availability may change at any time.
Thank you for continuing to choose Delta Dental of Wisconsin as your carrier of choice.
Congratulations to our first winner of 2014, Scott Flood, from Tricor.
Congratulations to our final winner of the 2013 Pad Your Sales Contest, Tammy Pestka from Ansay & Associates. Below is the complete list of 2013 winners.
- January: Jason Gutzman, Cottingham & Butler
- February: David Obernberger, David Insurance Agency
- March: Lisa Aspinwall, HNI Risk Services
- April: Prudy Harker, Lifecircle
- May: David Gruchalski, Group Health Associates
- June: Eric Dalrymple, Vista Benefits
- July: Amy Blain, RC Insurance Services
- August: Janice Wavra, The Insurance Center
- September: Julie Vandenhouten, Atrius Partners LLC
- October: Tony Goebel, Goebel Group Benefits LLC
- November: Melissa Werner, Stellarus Benefits Inc.
- December: Tammy Pestka, Ansay & Associates
Beyond Benefits: Waukesha County Community Dental Clinic
Interested in receiving our monthly Agent Alert newsletter? Subscribe now!