If You're Like Most Agents ...
… you’re more of a solver than a seller. You listen to your clients’ needs, give them appropriate options, and the selling takes care of itself.
Delta Dental of Wisconsin has what solvers need most: solutions. For larger employers (50-plus enrolled), we can duplicate virtually any plan design, with any level of employer contribution, on a fully insured or administrative-services-only (ASO) basis.
Our small-employer (2-49 enrolled) plans let employers strike the perfect balance between great coverage and low rates. We have to-age-19, aduly-only, and full-family plans that meet the Essential Health Benefits mandates of the Affordable Care Act. Plus, InstantQuote, our convenient online proposal generator, makes it easy for you to quote and manage your under-50 clients (password required; register for access to our Broker Portal).
We also offer vision plans through DeltaVision, so you can provide your a comprehensive and affordable vision benefit.
Wisconsin’s leading dental insurer delivers the great flexibility and customization you demand for your large clients.
- Custom plan designs
- Plan duplication
- Industry-leading cost-management reporting
- Nationwide dental networks
- Wisconsin-based claims processing and customer service
Delta Dental’s small-employer dental plans can be customized with a variety of benefit options for even better coverage.
The Delta Dental Choice, UltraSavings, Savings, Passive, and Enhanced Plans offer:
- MAC options (not available on Choice Plan)
- Any level of employer contribution
- Freedom for enrollees to choose any dentist
- Plan-design options
- Two-tier or four-tier rates
- Vision-care discount from a nationwide network of providers
- Two of our most popular benefit options are included: CheckUp Plus™ and our Evidence-Based Integrated Care Plan (EBICP)
- Optional two-year rate guarantees for groups with 5-49 enrolled employees
For groups of two or more enrolled, we offer DeltaVision, a flexible, affordable vision benefit with access to two large vision provider networks provided by EyeMed Vision Care®. Enrollees can choose from a variety of benefit and funding options, including materials-only plans and voluntary plans that require no employer contribution.
Delta Dental and DeltaVision offer convenient one-stop-shopping for two key benefits. Our sales team can help you custom-design both benefits – and show you how to save money in the process.