If You're Like Most Agents ...
… you’re probably not as much of a seller as you are a solver. You listen to your clients’ needs, match them with the best options available, and the selling takes care of itself.
Delta Dental of Wisconsin has the one thing solvers need most: solutions. For large groups (50-plus enrolled), we can duplicate virtually any plan design, with any level of employer contribution, on a fully insured or administrative-services-only (ASO) basis.
Our small-group (2-49 enrolled) plans let employers strike the perfect balance between great coverage and low rates. Plus, InstantQuote, our convenient online proposal generator, makes it easy for you to quote and manage your under-50 groups (password required; register for access to our Broker Portal).
We also offer vision plans through DeltaVision, so you can offer your clients a comprehensive and affordable vision benefit.
Wisconsin’s leading dental insurer delivers the great flexibility and customization you demand for your large-group clients.
- Custom plan designs available
- Plan duplication
- Industry-leading cost-management reporting
- Nationwide dental networks
- Wisconsin-based claims processing and customer service
Delta Dental’s small-group dental plans can be customized with a variety of benefit options for even better coverage.
The Delta Dental UltraSavings PPO, Savings PPO, Passive PPO, and Enhanced PPO offer:
- MAC options (not available on UltraSavings PPO)
- Any level of employer contribution
- Freedom for enrollees to choose any dentist
- Plan-design options
- Two-tier or four-tier rates
- Vision-care discount from a nationwide network of providers
- Two of our most popular benefit options are included: CheckUp Plus™ and our Evidence-Based Integrated Care Plan (EBICP)
- A unique, affordable alternative to conventional dental plans for groups with 10 to 49 enrolled employees.
- The best features of a traditional fee-for-service dental plan with the affordability that comes from a table-of-allowances benefit plan.
- Diagnostic and preventive services covered at 100%, with no deductible, up to an annual maximum of $150 per person
- Coverage for a wide range of restorative services
- Two levels of benefits are offered, and orthodontic coverage is optional
- Vision-care discount from a nationwide provider network
For groups of two and up, we offer DeltaVision, a flexible, affordable vision benefit with access to a two large networks of vision providers provided by EyeMed Vision Care®. Enrollees can choose from a variety of benefit and funding options, including materials-only plans and voluntary plans that require no employer contribution.
Delta Dental and DeltaVision offer convenient one-stop-shopping for two key benefits. Our sales team can help you custom-design both benefits – and show you how to save money in the process.