Let Us Help!
The more business you quote, the more you sell. To save time and help you make money, we’ve developed a fast, reliable support system you can turn to anytime.
Create, propose, and manage your small groups online. Complete our one-page large-group quote-request form. Or pick up the phone, give us some details about your prospect, and we’ll pull together a complete proposal for you.
InstantQuote, the Delta Dental online quoting workbench, is more than a small-employer proposal generator. Once you’re registered, you can manage your entire book of Delta Dental business.
- Create your own agent network for your office and prepare proposals on behalf of other agents
- Create and manage prospects
- Develop, save, edit, and print multiple quotes for each prospect
- Download and print documents
- Download and print information about Delta Dental of Wisconsin
- Access applications and enrollment forms
If you’re not currently a selling agent for Delta Dental, download and complete the Application for Appointment.
Claims / Benefit Questions
Stevens Point Office
Madison Sales Office
Milwaukee Sales Office
P.O. Box 828
Stevens Point WI 54481-0828
If you want to become an Affordable Care Act expert, or if you just want to keep up on the latest ACA-related developments and their potential impact on dental benefits, you’re in the right place. Come back frequently; we add new material all the time. Links will take you to PDFs or other web pages.
- Delta Dental’s Position on the Affordable Care Act – Why Delta Dental advocates a “business-as-usual” strategy
- Agent Alert – Our monthly agent newsletter has at least one ACA-related story each issue
- Experience Blog – Delta Dental experts examine key ACA-related topics
- OCI bulletin on pediatric dental – The Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance weighs in on dental benefits’ place in the Wisconsin healthcare landscape
- Children’s dental benefits in small-group medical plans – Even if children’s oral healthcare is a covered medical-plan benefit, the actual dental benefit may be minimal. Learn the reasons why.
- Dental application
- Dental enrollment
- Joint Dental/Vision Enrollment
- 50+ quote request
- Vision claim form
- Vision enrollment form
- Dental claim form
- Online registration form
- Application for Appointment
- Maximum Benefit Bonus brochure
- Expanded Sealant Coverage brochure
- Dental Implants brochure
- Group bulletin-board materials