If we’ve learned one thing in 50 years, it’s that one size does not fit all.
So we’ve created unique options to help you customize your company’s dental benefits.
For large groups (50-plus enrolled), we can duplicate virtually any plan design, with any level of employer contribution, on a fully insured or administrative-services-only (ASO) basis.
Our small-group (2-49 enrolled) plans strike the perfect balance between great coverage and low rates. Plus, our DeltaVision plans let you offer your employees a comprehensive vision benefit at great rates.
Wisconsin’s leading dental insurer delivers the flexibility and customization you demand.
- Custom plan designs available
- Plan duplication
- Voluntary (employee-pay-all) options with employee-facing materials and enrollment-driving strategies
- Industry-leading cost-management reporting
- Nationwide dental networks
- Wisconsin-based claims processing and customer service
Contact your benefit representative or call Delta Dental at 800-236-3713 for more information.
Delta Dental’s small-group dental plans can be customized with a variety of benefit options for even better coverage - and there are no waiting periods for groups with as few as five enrolled, regardless of prior coverage.
Our Choice, UltraSavings, Savings, Passive, and Enhanced Plans offer:
- Any level of employer contribution
- Freedom for enrollees to choose any dentist, including our combination of Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier networks
- Plan-design options, including MAC options (not available on Choice Plan)
- Two-tier or four-tier rates
- Vision-care discount from a nationwide provider network
- Two of our most popular benefit options are included: CheckUp Plus™ and our Evidence-Based Integrated Care Plan (EBICP)
- CheckUp Plus™ exempts diagnostic and preventive procedures from applying toward a member’s annual maximum
- EBICP provides additional benefits for members with certain medical conditions