It's Your Choice 2019 Open Enrollment
We are happy to be your Uniform Dental Benefit (UDB) provider and
excited to offer you two new supplemental dental plan options.
Because everyone deserves a healthy smile.
Delta Dental of Wisconsin is proud to be your dental benefits provider.
If you are currently enrolled in the Uniform Dental Benefits plan, your Delta Dental ID card will continue to be valid for 2018. If you are newly enrolling in the plan in 2018, you will receive ID cards in the mail. Please note that the ID card is not required to receive benefits; if you do not have your card, simply provide your name and date of birth OR your MyETFBenefits ID number to your dentist office.
Your dental benefits
- 2018 benefit outline (PDF)
- New in 2018
- Evidence-based integrated care plan: Conditions list (PDF)
- Evidence-based integrated care plan: Member enrollment guide (PDF)
- Expanded sealant coverage (PDF)
- X-Ray frequency (PDF)
- Summary Plan Description 2018 (PDF)
- ETF Uniform Dental Benefits
- Online services for members (PDF)
Finding a dentist
- Online dentist search
- Printable dentist directory (PDF)
- Understanding the difference between PPO and Premier Networks (PDF)
Oral health assessment and dental health education