If You're Like Most Agents ...
… you’re more of a solver than a seller. You listen to your clients’ needs, give them appropriate options, and the selling takes care of itself.
Delta Dental of Wisconsin has what solvers need most: solutions. For larger employers (50-plus enrolled), we can duplicate virtually any plan design, with any level of employer contribution, on a fully insured or administrative-services-only (ASO) basis.
Our small-employer (2-49 enrolled) plans let employers strike the perfect balance between great coverage and low rates. We have full-family plans available that meet the Essential Health Benefits mandates of the Affordable Care Act. Enrollment in benefit plans can take the form of adult only, child (or children) only, or adults and child (or children).
Plus, InstantQuote, our convenient online proposal generator, makes it easy for you to quote and manage your under-50 clients (password required; register for access to our Broker Portal).
We also offer vision plans through DeltaVision, so you can provide your a comprehensive and affordable vision benefit.
Wisconsin’s leading dental insurer delivers the great flexibility and customization you demand for your large clients.
- Custom plan designs
- Plan duplication
- Industry-leading cost-management reporting
- Nationwide dental networks
- Wisconsin-based claims processing and customer service
Delta Dental’s small-employer dental plans can be customized with a variety of benefit options for even better coverage.
The Delta Dental PreventivePlus, Choice, UltraSavings, Passive, and Enhanced Plans offer:
- Standard two-year rate guarantees for groups with 5-49 enrolled employees with our Choice, UltraSavings, Passive, and Enhanced Plans
- Any level of employer contribution
- Orthodontia down to five enrolled lives at 70% coinsurance with the Choice, UltraSavings, Passive, and Enhanced Plans
- Enrollees can choose any dentist from our combination of Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier networks
- Two-tier and four-tier rates
- Vision-care discount from a nationwide provider network
- CheckUp Plus™ plan feature exempts diagnostic and preventive procedures from applying toward a member’s annual maximum
- Evidence-Based Integrated Care Plan provides additional dental benefits for members with certain medical conditions (not available with PreventivePlus Plan)
Clients (1-50 enrolled) looking to buy exchange-certified dental benefits on- or off- the Federal Healthcare Exchange can choose from a variety of plans. Or, clients with two to 49 enrolled lives can be quoted with InstantQuote, available on our online broker connection, which lets you prepare and print quote proposals. Of course, you can always call us toll-free at 800-236-3713.
For groups of two or more enrolled, we offer DeltaVision, a flexible, affordable vision benefit with access to two large vision provider networks provided by EyeMed Vision Care®. Enrollees can choose from a variety of benefit and funding options, including materials-only plans and voluntary plans that require no employer contribution.
Delta Dental and DeltaVision offer convenient one-stop-shopping for two key benefits. Our sales team can help you custom-design both benefits – and show you how to save money in the process.