If we’ve learned one thing in 50 years, it’s that one size does not fit all.
So we’ve created unique options to help you customize your company’s dental benefits.
For large groups (50-plus enrolled), we can duplicate virtually any plan design, with any level of employer contribution, on a fully insured or administrative-services-only (ASO) basis.
Our small-group (2-49 enrolled) plans strike the perfect balance between great coverage and low rates. Plus, our DeltaVision plans let you offer your employees a comprehensive vision benefit at great rates.
Wisconsin’s leading dental insurer delivers the flexibility and customization you demand.
- Custom plan designs available
- Plan duplication
- Voluntary (employee-pay-all) options with employee-facing materials and enrollment-driving strategies
- Industry-leading cost-management reporting
- Nationwide dental networks
- Wisconsin-based claims processing and customer service
Contact your benefit representative or call Delta Dental at 800-236-3713 for more information.
Delta Dental’s small-group dental plans can be customized with a variety of benefit options for even better coverage – and there are no waiting periods for groups with as a few as five enrolled, regardless of prior coverage.
Our PreventivePlus, Choice, UltraSavings, Passive, and Enhanced Plans offer:
- Standard two-year rate guarantees for groups with 5-49 enrolled employees with our Choice, UltraSavings, Passive, and Enhanced Plans
- Any level of employer contribution
- Orthodontia down to five enrolled lives at 70% coinsurance with the Choice, UltraSavings, Passive, and Enhanced Plans
- Enrollees can choose any dentist from our combination of Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier networks
- Two-tier and four-tier rates
- Vision-care discount from a nationwide provider network
- CheckUp Plus™ plan feature exempts diagnostic and preventive procedures from applying toward a member’s annual maximum
- Evidence-Based Integrated Care Plan provides additional dental benefits for members with certain medical conditions (not available with PreventivePlus Plan)
Employers (1-50 enrolled) looking to purchase exchange-certified dental plans that meet the Essential Health Benefits mandates of the Affordable Care Act can choose from our full-family plans. Enrollment in benefit plans can take the form of adult only, child(ren) only, or adults and child(ren).
Contact your benefit representative or call Delta Dental at 800-236-3713 to learn more.